Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cutie polishes!

I went shopping yesterday and had a catchup with my friend, i thought I'm going to treat myself today, because I'v been good with money and haven't been buying stupid thing that are pointless and a wast of money. so walking into boots I see 'Buy 2 barry M nail paints and save £1' it just makes a bigger reason to buy them! so i picked up two cheeky nail polishes up from boots.
colors (from left)- Blue moon - Peach Melba 

A few weeks ago me and my friend Amy (the one who i was catching up with) found this little shop called Fashion HQ and it did the latest trends but reasonable priced and they have a rack of makeup (bits) and lots of nail polishes and its all 99p and i found this really nice glitter blue polish (i do hate glitter polishes because the are a nightmare to remove) but it just looked sosososososooooo nice, i wish it would go like a solid glitter because its really sheer until you put about three coats on, but i got it anywhooooo (as you can see by the picture ahahaa) 
Color- Treasure Island
It doesn't look as nice in the bottle but on the nail it is just.... aaaaah. 
These are the three polishes on the nail, as you can see the blue glitter one is mammmmma! 
I havn't ever heared of the make of the L.A. colors Color craze polish until now but that was 99p and the Barry M polishes was 2 for £4.99 (deal- normally £2.95 each?) 

Thankyou for reading
Serena 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment