Friday 30 September 2011

OOTD


 I got this dress looking playsuit from primark about a year and half ago but its still going strong and i love it! 
i can wear it with tights when its cooler or without when its a little bit sunnier in England like today

 The last few days the temperatures have risen in England and it's extremely warm today. 
I'm loving the way its almost October and its really warm but i am so excited for winter so i can start buying big sugg knit jumpers and cardigans and get out my hot water bottle and my duvet on the sofa!
 I'm not wearing much makeup because of the heat all i have on is:
foundation - rimmel london, 25 hour foundation 
mascara- natural collection lash build up
lipstick - Barry M toutch of magic (my all time favorite) 
I bought my shoes from newlook about a month ago and adore and live in the! 

Dress- Primark
Shoes- Newlook, £16.99
makeup- listed above 

Thankyou for reading 
please follow
serena
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. so cuteee! going to follow xx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove your outfit!xx

    http://littlehaamster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete