Sunday 10 July 2011

Beauty tag:

so i have seen this a few places and thought i'd join in!

Skin Care:
1).  How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice a day, before i do my make-up in the morning and when i remove my make-up before i go to bed.
2).  What skin type do you have?
I have normal-dry skin, i don't really get oily skin, but its normally just right sometimes i get little dry patches on near my neck/jaw or around my nose.
3).  What is your current cleanser?
I use a really cheap one in the morning, i get it from wilkinson for about £1.50 or something and its the simple one, but on a nice i use the clean and clear one. 
4). Do you exfoliate?
no, i do sometimes if i feel like i do and i will use the soap and glory one, (if its on the body, yes i do, i use the soap and glory one again) 
5).  What brand do you use?
Soap and glory, its really good!
6). What moisurizer fo you use?I
I am actually loving using the baby Johnson's lotion thing its really cheap and does a great job. 
7).  Do you have freckles?
 do, i do
8).  Do you use eye cream?
Nope, i know i should but i don't
9).  Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope, luckily.
10). Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
No.
Make Up:
1). What foundation do you use?
I used to always use mac face and body but recently been trying out drugstore foundation and I'm loving the Rimmel Match Perfection I love it!
2).  How about concealer?
I don't really need concealer but when i have some blemishes i normally use, elf all over cover stick
3).   Do you know your undertone?
Not a clue
4).  What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I used to always wear them, now i don't, they started to stress me out, i think if you can put them on and make them look 'not fake' then great but not silly ones, like the ones with diamonds and feathers= stupid.
5).  Do you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
YES.
6).  What brand of mascara do you use?
I like the maybeline one, not sure of the name, its in a yellow tube? but the natural collection one is great!
7).  Sephora or Mac?
MacMACMAC
8).  Do you have  MAC pro card?
Nopeee.
9).  What makeup tools do you use in a makeup application?
Brushes? ooo, eyelash curlers!
10). Do you use makeup base/ primer for the eyes?
yesssss, Urban decay primer potion.
11). For the face?
Nope.
12). What is your favourite eyeshadow colour?
I tend to rock more to browns/ nutrals, not so colours, in a summer i think orange eyeshadow looks great on tanned skin, but i don't get tanned hahaa so yeah browns/ creamy colours..
13). Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid.. Gel.. the felt pen things < any of them..
14). How often do you poke yourself with an eyeliner?
Many with mascara but not eyeliner..
15). What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy and don't think I will like them.
16). Do you use mineral makeup?
nooo..
17). What is your favourite lipstick? 
I have a few but because its summer i am loving the Barry M- touch of magic (its green in the stick then goes like bright pink!)
18). How about lipgloss?
I don't use lipgloss, infact hate them.
19). What is your favourite blush to use?
I don't really use blush either, but Flamingo by sleek is sweeeeeet!
20). Do you buy makeup on EBay?
Not really, i have brought some brushes off there?
21). Do you like Drugstore makeup?
Absolutely! Most of my makeup are from the drugstore!
22). Do you go to CCOs?
No idea what it is? I'm in England, is it like American?
23). Did you ever considered taking up Makeup Classes?
YES!
24). Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I used to be, with mascara but not so much anymore..
25). Name a makeup crime that you hate.
Over done blush! omg, it looks terrible! oo and foundation lips
26). Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral?
Neutral
27). Which celebrities always have great makeup?
Most of them... Cheryl cole, Rhihanna, 99% of celebrities
28). If you had to leave the house with just one makeup item, what would you use?
Definitely MASCARA. When i don't wear it i feel soooo naked!
29). Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep.
30). Do you think you look good without any makeup on?
I don't think i look terrible but not GOOD i don't FEEL GOOD
31). In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I'm not sure! 
32). What do you think of makeup?
I think its a way what people can show their personality on their face, its creative but could turn out as bad art!

No comments:

Post a Comment