Saturday 2 July 2011

busy busy busy!

hey dollys, 
i have been really busy recently, It was prom on thursday night and friday i was caught up with family. today, what is now yesterday i went into town with my Mum to do some wee needed shopping and I'm now at my aunts in London where i will do some more shopping and view some different places. 
This is me (middle) and two of my friends before prom, we went on a vintage bus, there was eight of us all together but picked them up before going for photos at a nice park, the night was great, dancing all night long. we all had a lovely three course meal and i ate it all up, when getting to the desert my dress was tightening though ;) 

This is me and my best friend Amy on the bus to prom! gotttttta love her!
She is one of my closest friends though school and we are going to different college's! also we live at opposite ends of the city to each other so we probably wont see each other as much as we did at school, she will be missed alot! 
Bye dolllllllys! 
Love
Serena
ox'

No comments:

Post a Comment