Wednesday 13 July 2011

Hey dolls,
I have decided to make my blog a bit more, open? Maybe? I’m not sure how to describe it, just make it more I guess, but anyhoooo I’m going to start doing “favourite of the week” and what it will be is every week (lets say every Friday) I will post one of my favourite things, say what I love about it, what it is and things about it, it could be anything, nail things make-up clothing, just something I use in general around the house, food (probably a lot of food hahhaaa). But yeah I thought it would give me something to post instead of not posting anything but outfit of the days.

Hopefully you will all enjoy my favourite of the week thingy (p.s. leave a comment below and tell me what to call it) and people will become more interested.

thankks ox 

No comments:

Post a Comment