Tuesday 26 July 2011

EYESHADOWS!

I have been trying to get more color into my makeup, I'm not really colorful on the face. but i want to start wearing colored eyeshadow. so i have been trying out different eyeshadows most of them was blues or purples and i took a few pictures of some what i was trying out but the lighting it really bad because it was dark out sorry!


 On this look i used my W7 eyeshadow pallet with light greens/blues and dark blues, i used quite a mixture.
 On this look i used a mixture of No7 eyeshadows all in shades of browns and creams and blended them all together.

 on this look i also used a mixture of colors from small No7 pallets in different shades of greens

 This look was my least favorite but i used some colors from an elf pallet and a dazzle dust from 17.
 This is just another neutral look, pretty boring but its very much in my zone and was also a mixture of many of my eyeshadows.
 I love this look, i used a gold mac eyeshadow (gorgeous gold) and really blended it out and applying a black eyeshadow as an eyeliner really softens the eye with a really white soft inner corner.

Thank for reading! 
serenaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment