Friday 15 July 2011

Favorite friday

Hey dolllllys,

So this is my first “favourite of the week (thingy)” because its FRIDAY.
I’m going to be talking about my DIY jeans…
I bought these jeans purposely to rip and make them all messy hahaaa, I didn’t think they would actually ture out looking like anything decent, they were only about £8 from primark (I bought cheap ones because I didn’t think they was going to turn out right). So I also bought one of those really cheap but really sharp razor blade things (I think it was a wilkinsons blade thingy one, with the white packaging) from boyes (the really cheap store probably only in England) and started like “blading” my jeans.
Loving them at the mooooo, because they are reallth thin jeans and there comfy and cooool.

Thanks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment